Award Winning Training
Irish Sales Champion Award Winner:
SCL Sales Ltd is a household name within the outsourced sales sector and has been recognised for its achievements by its clients and peers within the industry. It has recently been awarded with “Best Sales Training Program” from the Irish Sales Champion Awards in recognition of its extensive and comprehensive approach to developing its people.
We believe in developing People. As soon as we’ve covered the basic work-related skills training that is specific to the role requirements, we focus on enabling learning and development for people as individuals – which extends the range of development way outside traditional work skills and knowledge, and creates far more exciting, liberating and motivational opportunities. We go beyond traditional training methods and adapt to individuals learning styles, thus allowing for maximum benefit from our induction programs and training modules.
There are many different training and development methods we use. These include but are not limited to: On-the-job training, informal training, classroom training, internal training courses, external training courses, mentoring, training assignments and tasks, skills training, product training, technical training, role-playing and role-play games and exercises, attitudinal training and development, accredited training and learning and distance learning.
We Are Hiring!
Check Out Our Vacancies Page
Our results speak for themselves. We have a tradition of exceeding client requirements in terms of the sales number. All our acquisitions are quality focused and adhere fully to all compliance legislation and guidelines. We deliver training to staff within multiple roles within our business but predominately to our sales teams. Once inducted and licensed our Business Developers will have acquired the following through our training and development structures:
- In depth client company induction and comprehensive knowledge of all client products and service offerings.
- Sales theory & sales structure, presentation, negotiation and closing techniques.
- Objection handling & questioning, buying signals and body language.
- Lead management, journey planning, time management and task organisation.
- Communication structures, KPI management and recording, communication structures and reporting timelines.
- Sales administration, technology training, operations and order processing.